Fill the canisters… Fill the barrels… and help us fill the food banks!
This holiday season, Stater Bros. is Harvesting Hope in your community. Each Stater Bros. Supermarket has placed food barrels in the front of each store to collect non-perishable food items to give to those in need.
Throughout the months of November and December, Stater Bros. Charities will be donating over $450,000 to local food banks and self help organizations. To help in these efforts, at each checkstand, Stater Bros. Charities will be accepting donations specifically for hunger relief efforts throughout the holiday season.
Harvesting Hope Collection Partners!
- Desert Communities United Way
- East Kern Family Resource Center
- FIND Food Bank
- Fort Irwin MWR Army Community Service Food Bank
- Inland Harvest Food Bank
- Morongo Basin American Food Bank
- Orange County Second Harvest Food Bank
- Salvation Army
- San Diego Food Bank
Harvesting Hope Grant Application
Harvesting Hope Fill the canisters … Fill the barrels … and help us fill the food banks! During the November and December holiday season …
- Every Stater Bros. Supermarket has food barrels located in the front of the store to collect nonperishable food items to give to those in need.
- Stater Bros. Charities provides funding to over 100 food banks and self-help organizations in Southern California.
- Stater Bros. Charities collects additional funds at every checkstand, and these funds are donated back into the community during the summer when food reserves are traditionally low.
To apply for the 2013 Harvesting Hope Grant, please submit an application before August 30, 2013.
For questions, please contact us. Thanks!
Stop by your hometown Stater Bros. and donate today!