ERP Programmer/Analyst 3
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
An ERP Programmer/Analyst 3 with demonstrated experience in planning, implementing and ongoing support of PeopleSoft HCM
and Financial systems. The ERP Programmer/Analyst 3 must possess solid PeopleTools expertise, including AppEng and Component Interface tools development. Candidate must have excellent 3rd party integration experience using the PeopleSoft Toolset. Candidate must demonstrate business analysis abilities and able to handle day to day management of multiple applications for various lines of business.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Work as part of a team to plan, design, develop and support Company’s applications.
- Integrate applications and tools purchased from third parties.
- Adhere to master plan, project schedules and budgets.
- Lead and participate in the development of applications’ information architecture and visual design.
- Accurately and effectively communicate verbal and written project status.
- Write accurate and detailed project documentation, including project charters, business requirements documents, work breakdowns, and operational and user documentation for developed or implemented software application systems.
- Coordinate the activities of internal and external resources to complete projects.
- Assist Junior and Intermediate Programmers in the development of technical skills and experience.
- Provide on-going application software system support for production applications. (Requires pager coverage and occasional after-hours support).
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or other Bachelors degree with equivalent combination of formal education and related experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years full lifecycle application software implementation, development, or related, experience.
- Applicable Technical Skills
- Environments - IBM RISC AIX, Windows NT/2000/2003/2008.
- Program Development – Red Prairie and/or Kronos TNA & Workforce Scheduler, Oracle, SQL-Server.
- Support Tools – Crystal (Business Objects) Enterprise, Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Visual Studio Team Suite, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicable experience with: Time and Attendance, Workforce Management, Engineered Labor Standards, TNA application integration to PeopleSoft.
- Solid understanding of the Retail environment and Retail and Distribution Labor Contract Pay Rules.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain of a variety of internal business relationships; must be able to interface with colleagues up to senior-level executives.
- Ability to accurately elicit and gather user-requirements and create project specifications that contain business, functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently, take initiative and provide follow-through.
- Strong structured systems analysis and design experience.
- Excellent research, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in an operational matrix organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros. Markets
301 S. Tippecanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources