Part Time Retail Uniform Security Officer
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Maintain security of Company premises, property, and personnel.
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Deter and prevent losses while maintaining high visibility.
- Monitor vehicles, vendors, customers, visitors and employees on Company premises.
- Conduct investigations of crimes against the Company
- Control subjects detained for investigation
- Write reports relating to crimes against the Company
- Preform First Aid and CPR when needed
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all reports and Company information
- Perform all other duties as directed and assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Knowledge of Criminal Laws - Security responsibility and procedures.
- Exercise of good judgment in the apprehension, detention and/or arrest of suspects.
- Must maintain a sense of integrity.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of individuals doing business from within and outside the Company
- High school diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
Company Policy provides that, persons employed in the Security Department shall be considered to be employees of every “Retail Store”, the “Distribution Center” and the “General Office” and therefore cannot have any “Close Relatives” employed by the Company.
offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros.
San Bernardino, California 92408
: Director of Human Resources