The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee(s) assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
To maintain store equipment and facilities in a fully operational condition including maintaining a safe and accessible environment for store employees and customers
FUNDAMENTAL JOB TASKS:
- Trouble shooting electrical systems at stores and office facilities
- Install/remove/repair plumbing systems at all locations
- Maintenance of food machinery in Meat, Bakery and Deli departments
- Maintenance of automatic door systems
- Fixture repairs
- Phone repairs
- Basic carpentry maintenance and repairs
- Floor tile installations/removal/repair
- Attendance at trade group meetings as authorized by company
- Lock repairs
- Light roof, ceiling and parking lot repairs
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Five years experience in building maintenance including experience with installation, removal and repair of food related equipment and electrical systems (motors and wiring).
- General knowledge of construction trades; carpentry, plumbing, tile, and concrete.
- Must be available 24 hours for emergencies maintain a sense of integrity, and must be available for shift work.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age
REQUIRED LICENSES AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
- Valid Driver License with clear driving record (driving up to 5 hours per day)
Stater Bros. offers a competitive salary and benefits package and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resume to JobInterest@staterbros.com
or by mail to: Stater Bros. Markets
301 S. Tippecanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, California 92408
Attn: Director of Human Resources